APIC 2015 Annual Conference
Help create a safer world through the prevention of infection by joining your colleagues at APIC’s 42nd Annual Conference. This three-day event is your opportunity to review the achievements in science, and technology, learn implementation best practices, and explore the advances still to come. Register today!
Watch this two-minute video of 2014 attendees to hear why you need to be at APIC 2015!
The value of attending APIC’s Annual Conference
- More than 2,600 clinical professionals
- 100+ educational opportunities
- 150+ poster presentations
- 250+ exhibitors in the largest exhibit hall dedicated to infection prevention
- Countless networking opportunities
Thank you to our platinum sponsors!
Claim CE for APIC 2015
To claim continuing education units from APIC 2015:
• Go to the official evaluation site
• Complete the overall conference evaluation and individual session evaluations for each of the sessions you attended.
• Download your certificate and VOA transcript once complete.
At APIC 2015, you’ll find the latest advances in science to practice, the newest technology, and priceless networking opportunities. This is the can’t-miss event for professionals in infection prevention. Join us at the Music City Center in Nashville, TN on June 27-29, 2015.